Jennifer from http://www.jenniferkellandperry.wordpress.com suggested I take part in the Allergic to the Letter E Challenge. When I first read the rules I didn’t think it was possible but then I read Jennifer’s very clever entry and thought, why not? I’m always up for a good challenge.
Here are the Rules:
1) Write a whole paragraph without any words containing the letter “e” even once.
2) By reading this, you are already signed up.
3) Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge. They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure.
4) If you fail or pass, suffer in the Page of Lame.
5) If you win, wallow in the Page of Fame.
Not sure how far I’ll get before I get frustrated but here we go……
What falls following D and in front of F? I’m curious why you’d bring that up now at this hour. So many things in this world lay in that thin slot that it’s hard to know what’s important and what is frivolous to our insignificant minds. Although most of our thoughts find us in a rolling or cascading train, our imaginations paint rainbows that wrap around us and prompt actions that hold us back from our aspirations. And you? What is it you want from that slot that you can’t find tonight in a bag of gum balls? It’s not as smooth sailing as you thought it was, is it? No, I didn’t think so.
Well, that was fun. Thanks, Jennifer.
Now it’s up to any one of you who might want to accept the challenge.