Serious philosophers have debated and examined questions or statements from people like from Heraclitus, Camus, Nietzsche and Socrates, for centuries. And yet, life still presents many unanswered questions, some of which have not received the proper amount of attention and continue to confuse our daily lives. I present some of them today in an attempt to help each of you live fuller and more productive lives through the expansion and cultivation of your ever-changing minds.
1. If the temperature is zero today and it’s going to be twice as cold tomorrow, how cold will it actually be?
2. If it’s true we are here to help others, what are the “others” doing here?
3.Why doesn’t Tarzan have a beard?
4. Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars but need to check when you say the paint it wet?
5. Whose idea was it to put an “s” in the word “lisp”?
6. What is the speed of darkness?
7. Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
8. What level of importance must a person have before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?
9. Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are dead?
10. Why doesn’t glue stick to the bottle?
11. Why do they use sterilized needles for death by lethal injection?
12. If Superman can stop bullets with his chest, why does he duck when you throw a gun at him?
13. If the “black box” survives every plane crash, why can’t they make the whole plane out of that stuff?
14. Isn’t it a little scary that a doctor’s work is called practice?
15. What hair color do they put on the driver’s license of a bald man?
16. What is a free gift? Aren’t all gifts free?
17. Why do “fat chance” and “slim chance” mean the same thing?
18. Why do we sing “Take Me Out To The Ballgame” when we’re already there?
19. Why is a person who plays the piano called a “pianist” but a person who drives a race car not called a “racist”?
20. Why is Mickey Mouse bigger than his dog Pluto?
21. Does anyone ever vanish with a trace?
22. Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dogs face he gets mad at you but when you take him in the car he sticks his head out the window?
23. Why are there interstate highways in Hawaii?
24. If the universe is everything and scientists say the universe is expanding, what is it expanding into?
25. Why is there only one commission that determines monopolies?
Discussions may begin at any time.